Sunday, April 25, 2010

First Photoshoot.

My First Photos for my online Portfolio. Enjoy.



This is the Headstock to my Dean Vendetta. Otherwise ordinary, made awesome by a shaky hand.



This is a row of trees on my street. I like the descending effect. It also shows how, even though nature is considered unorganized, this picture shows the trees all the same uniform green.



A Sport shot of a BMW. The BMW is in focus, while the background is blurred.



This is NOT a symbolic photo. Dont take or make it anything that it isnt.



Yield to nature? I think so.



By request.






This couple saw me running behind the bushes to get this shot. They found it quite entertaining.



Same idea, different focus.



The trees are the focus, while the path leading out of shot distracts the eye, and gives a sense of curiosity.



Same shot, with the brightness and saturation turned up.



I took several pictures of this scene, with varying angles. none of them captured the length while keeping the idea of scale that i was going for as much as this one.



This shot strikes me as perverse, as the trees are interupted by the man made structures.

When it comes to shooting, nature is an easy target. Always still, yet constantly changing. Dont always get upset when something invades the shot. I found that they can give you whole new perspectives and ideas to draw upon.
It Happens.

1 comment: